Weglot allows you to make your website multilingual in minutes and to manage all your translations effortlessly.
What is Weglot?
Weglot is a powerful website localization solution that both translates and displays the content of your website into multiple languages. Compatible with any CMS (Shopify, WordPress, Webflow, etc, and custom-built sites), it integrates in minutes.
Built for speed and accuracy, Weglot combines machine translation, post-editing, and professional translation to give its users their preferred translation quality, without the high cost.
With an intuitive translations management dashboard, allowing users to translate text, SEO metadata, and media files all in one place - Weglot makes managing the workflow of a large website translation project simple.
Designed with not just your content in mind - Weglot also handles your multilingual SEO allowing you to get indexed by search engines. Language-specific subdomains/ subdirectories, automatically added hreflang tags and translated metadata ensure youвЂ™ll get found in your new markets.
Weglot is the website localization solution of choice for 50,000+ websites, including Microsoft, Steve Madden, Murad, Spotify, and Volcom.
- No-code install
- Automatic content detection
- No duplicate websites
- Intuitive translations management dashboard
- Edit your translations visually
- Multilingual SEO
- Visitors auto-redirection
- 100% localized customer experience
▶️ PLAY VIDEO
вЂЌStarter - в‚¬9.90 per month
- 10,000 words
- 1 translated language
Business - в‚¬19 per month
- 50,000 words
- 3 translated languages
Pro - в‚¬49 per month
- 200,000 words
- 5 translated languages
Advanced -в‚¬199 per month
- 1,000,000 words
- 10 translated languages
Enterprise Starting from в‚¬499
- Usage - Defined number of languages and words
- Service - Advanced features and premium support options
Weglot Lifetime Deal
Any Weglot lifetime deals will appear below.
Show support for more deals by joining the waitlist.
Lifetime deals come and go quickly, so take a minute to show your support for more.
Pledge your support for Weglot to offer a new lifetime deal.
Weglot Coupon Codes
Latest Weglot coupon codes below. Show your support for more by joining waitlist above.
How many translated words do I need?
- The total number of translated words available in your account is used to translate your website.s. Your needs depend on how many words you have to translate and the number of languages you want to add. You can estimate the total number of words you need with our Word Count tool. Otherwise, you can estimate it like this: if you want to translate 20 pages and add 2 translated languages (in addition to your original language), your total number of translated words would equal to: average words per page x 20 x 2. Assuming you have an average of 500 words per page, your total number of translated words will be 20,000.
What if I go over my limit?
- We will notify you by email and upgrade your account to our next best plan based on your current usage. No service interruptions. No penalty fees. Only pay the pro-rated amount.
Do I pay full price when I upgrade my plan?
- No. You don't pay the full price of the new plan when you upgrade. Indeed, because you already paid the smaller plan, you will only pay the difference prorated when you upgrade to a bigger plan.
What support do you provide?
- Starter, Business, Pro and Advanced provide email support. Enterprise receive priority dedicated email support.
What do monthly translation requests mean?
- Monthly translation requests is the number of calls made by your website to Weglot Translation API in one month. This is approximately equal to the number of monthly translated page views on your website.
Can I use Weglot on more than one website?
- Yes, if you have at least a Pro plan you have the multisite feature. It allows you to manage several websites separately and gives access to one person per website.
What happens after my 10-day free trial?
- If you have less than 2000 words in your project, you can keep using Weglot for free (with one translated language and limited support). You donвЂ™t need to take any further action as the free plan will automatically be put in place after the free trial. If you have more than 2000 words, Weglot will stop translating your website and you will need to upgrade your account.
© 2022 Bootstrapps. All rights reserved.