Accessibility Checker easily fits into your existing website development to create accessibility-first best practices.
What is Accessibility Checker?
Accessibility Checker is an automated accessibility scanning tool to help your WordPress website become and stay accessible. Dynamically scan, monitor and report on the accessibility status of your website in real-time as content, themes, and plugins are updated. Accessibility Checker is the ideal tool for WordPress developers, designers, and content creators to improve their accessibility auditing practices. With reports native to the WordPress admin, Accessibility Checker fits into your existing processes and is perfect for educating content managers who may not be familiar with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Every plan includes unlimited local development and staging sites. Install Accessibility Checker as soon as you begin development and it will notify you of problems as you go, even if you're working locally. You can run scans on-demand, as needed, or set them to run at regular intervals. Accessibility is a journey. Ensure your website stays compliant as WCAG guidelines change, and new content or code is added to your site. Use Accessibility Checker to quickly see, at a glance, which pages or posts need your attention and track accessibility over time.
No third-party APIs
No per-page fees
Data stays on your server, ideal for protecting security and IP
Scan custom post types
Scan all posts/pages in bulk
Scanning of archive pages
Scan password protected sites
Supports Beaver Builder
Supports Advanced Custom Fields
Ignore warnings and errors
See all ignored issues in centralized ignore log
Bulk ignore warnings and errors
Fast Track feature to bulk review and global ignore open issues quickly not
Bulk stop ignoring incorrectly ignored warnings and errors
Restrict user roles allowed to ignore warnings and errors
Alert if post is published with errors or warnings
Ability to restrict publishing posts/pages with errors or warnings
Rule customization and additional non-English checks
See scan report on post/page edit screen
Centralized list of all open issues/full site report
Admin columns showing accessibility status at a glance
Flesch-Kincaid grade level readability scans
Insert simplified summary for WCAG 2.1 AAA compliance
Rename simplified summary heading
Pre-written accessibility statement for publishing on your website
Auto-insert accessibility statement in footer
▶️ PLAY VIDEO
Accessibility Checker Pricing
Personal - Always Free
Free download with signup.
Scan unlimited posts and pages
No third-party API limits or per page fees
Reports on your post/page edit screen
Support on WordPress.org support forums
Professional - $7.50/mo
$72 billed upon purchase.
1 site license
Full-site scanning including custom post types
Centralized list of open issues and ignore log
Priority email support
Small Business - $30/mo
$300 billed upon purchase
5 site licenses
Everything in professional, plusвЂ¦
30-minute onboarding call
2 accessibility office hours calls each month to answer your remediation questions
Agency - $90/mo
$900 billed upon purchase.
25 site licenses
Everything in small business, plusвЂ¦
VIP email support вЂ“ your requests go to the top of our support queue
1-hour personal remediation consultation each month
Accessibility Checker Lifetime Deal
Any Accessibility Checker lifetime deals will appear below.
Show support for more deals by joining the waitlist.
Accessibility Checker Waitlist
Lifetime deals come and go quickly, so take a minute to show your support for more.
Pledge your support for Accessibility Checker to offer a new lifetime deal.
Accessibility Checker Coupon Codes
Latest Accessibility Checker coupon codes below. Show your support for more by joining waitlist above.
Accessibility Checker FAQ
Does Accessibility Checker scan non-WordPress websites?
- Currently, Accessibility Checker is a WordPress-specific accessibility auditing tool and it cannot scan non-WordPress websites. We may expand into other content management systems in the future, but for now are focused on making the best native WordPress accessibility scanner.
Does Accessibility Checker work on WordPress.com?
- Yes! We have active users who are using both the free and paid versions of Accessibility Checker on their WordPress.com websites. In order to be able to install Accessibility Checker on WordPress.com, you must have a WordPress.com Business (paid) account, which supports third-party plugins. If you do not have a Business plan, Accessibility Checker cannot be used.
- Please note that your remediation options may be more limited on a WordPress.com account and it may be necessary for you to migrate to a different host in order to make your website fully accessible.
What support is included?
- Equalize Digital provides free support on plugin usage and features for all users. Users on a free plan receive support via the WordPress.org support forum. Users on a paid plan receive email support and may open a support ticket at any time.
- Please note, software support is limited to providing assistance in using the plugin, including information about functionality and troubleshooting assistance. Email or forum-based support does not include assistance resolving any specific accessibility issues that have been identified.
What are license keys used for?
- License keys connect your site to ours, allowing us to send you automatic updates for the software. Updates include the addition of new features, bug fixes, and checker rule modifications to maintain compliance as Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) change. Additionally, an active license is required to use features included with our free plans.
- If you are using the free version of Accessibility Checker, you will not have a license key.
What if I donвЂ™t want to subscribe?
- Your subscription can be canceled at any time after purchase. Once canceled, your license key will not renew automatically and will expire on the expiration date. Once expired, you will no longer receive automatic updates or have access to support. You may manually renew your license at any time to reactivate your subscription.
Do I lose functionality if my license key is not active?
- To utilize paid Accessibility Checker features (professional, small business, and enterprise plans), receive updates for our paid plugin and add-ons, and to receive support, you do need to have an active license key. If your license key has expired, you can continue to use the free version of Accessibility Checker but will lose access to premium features and will no longer be able to receive support outside of the WordPress.org support forums.
Evaluate Accessibility Checker
Accessibility Checker Reviews
© 2022 Bootstrapps. All rights reserved.