This is one of the most comprehensive Ethical Hacking Courses ever created online! Across 30 hours of instructor-led content, you’ll learn how to diagnose different kinds of cybersecurity attacks and how to defeat them. You’ll practice all the skills and techniques in real-time using an ethical hacking lab so you can put your learning to the test. You’ll experience real-time hacking examples while learning how to protect yourself against them.
- Access 320 lectures & 29 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how hackers launch attacks on different systems, computers, users, websites & wireless networks
- Discover what tools hackers use, why, & how they work
- Understand how to protect yourselves (or your clients) against these attacks
- Build your own security & hacking tools with Python
- Create your own Ethical Hacking tool portfolio
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web and mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Internet required
Rob Percival has a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University. After building websites for friends and family for fun, he soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. He gave up a successful job as a teacher to work part time and today, couldn’t be happier. He’s passionate about teaching kids to code, so every summer he runs Code School in the beautiful city of Cambridge. He also runs the popular web hosting and design service, Eco Web Hosting which leaves him free to share my secrets with people like you.