Google Analytics is the world’s most popular digital analytics tool for a reason. Using it enables you to start focusing on the right stuff and allocate marketing resources wisely. With this course, you will learn to start measuring what matters and be able to answer specific business questions using Google Analytics. You’ll learn to navigate all of the most crucial reports that Google Analytics will give you, use Google Analytics to find conversion opportunities, analyze marketing campaigns, and learn more about user behavior. By the end of this course, you’ll have the ability to confidently communicate analytics insights with stakeholders and clients.
- Access 4 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of Google Analytics
- Be able to think like an analyst
- Use Google Analytics to find conversion opportunities, analyze marketing campaigns & learn more about user behavior
- Use Google Analytics data to improve your product, marketing & strategy decisions
Chris Mercer is the co-founder of Seriously Simple Marketing and has been helping marketers, marketing teams, and agencies implement and unlock the power of Google Analytics since 2013. He has spoken at conferences around the globe, including Traffic & Conversion, Digital Elite Camp, Performance Marketing Summit and Conversion Conference.